Thursday, April 7, 2011

 Do you ever have those days where you just feel like you are going to scream? Today is already one of those. The moment that put me over the edge was when my three year old (who has been potty trained for almost a year) had another accident...and then the baby crawled through it! All of this right when I was trying to run out the door to take the kindergarten carpool.  Aaaahhhh! OK, I didn't actually scream at them, but I was screaming inside my head. Honestly, someday my kids bodily functions will no longer be my concern...I hope.


On the upside, this did give me the chance to try Lila's new capri's on her. They are more like pants still, but quite cute. Before I became a mother of four girls, I had no idea how much I would like pink someday.





I love taking pictures of Lila and Avery.  They have such a special friendship.  There is something to be said about being roomates. When the older girls moved to their own room, Avery felt a little left out.  We told her that now that Lila was in her room that she needed to be her special friend.  She really took that to heart.  Often, we find Avery sleeping in Lila's crib with her.  Avery always stops for a snuggle with Lila, regardless of whatever activity she is involved in. She always keeps her happy while I practice with Maren.  Lila loves all of her sisters, but there is certainly something special between Avery and her. 

2 comments:

Thierry said...

What a sweet post! Love it.
And good to know I'm not the only one screaming in my head. :)

amelia said...

yesterday was one of those days for us! getting ready for church was quite interesting. sam and i were pulling our hair out!!! a few other parents at church admitted they were loosin' it too. sam delared it "parent test day"

it was SO great to see and visit with you! thanks for coming out to see jack! i can't wait for jack to fit into those red shoes-they're so CUTE!!! thank you!