Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Sunday

It always snows Conference weekend.  I wish I had thought to take a picture of this tricycle in use yesterday. (Most of the time I am so busy living life that I forget to photograph and document it) It was so nice and warm.  The kids played on the their bikes while Chad and I did yard work.  I planted a lot of new plants in the front garden.  I am so excited about them.  We marked all of the new bulbs with sticks, so it currently looks like I am growing a stick garden.  I can't wait until summer to see how the plants grow. 
The snow does make it so cozy to sit at home and have "church in jammies".  I love to hear the prophet and apostles speak and to be reminded of how blessed I am. My kids have been really good and listened quite a bit.  There is such a nice spirit in our home today.  This is definitely one of my favorite Sundays of the year!

No comments: