Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love Day

Chad and I always call the girls our monkeys,
so when I found these love monkeys I knew they were just the thing.
Not bad for a spontaneous love day breakfast.


We "heart attacked" Laura, my pilates trainer who we love so much! She is so great!

Again, acting on a whim I cut the pepperoni's for the pizza into hearts.
That made dinner extra fun.

We did some additional "heart attacking" and were the recipients of several cupid visits. Unfortunately, I did not get more pictures.

I did have to record a first.
This was the first year that one of our girls received a special valentine from a boy.


Happy Love Day all!

1 comment:

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

That is so funny, that's exactly what we had for dinner on Valentines day:) Gotta love heart shaped pizza!